This is a toast to the Kerrville Fire Department.
I am an old lady who lives alone. I own a gas grill on my back patio that I use quite often. A few weeks ago after cooking my dinner, the gas valve got stuck and I couldn’t turn the propane tank off. I didn’t know what to do and I was afraid it might explode.
Initially, I decided to call the Kerrville Fire Department office and ask them what to do.
A very kind lady said, “I think we can help you with that.” Within 15 minutes, three handsome and polite firemen with their small fire truck were here and able to turn off the valve. It’s worked fine ever since.
Thank you, fellas! I toast you!
Judy Hylbert, Kerrville